Above are images of some of the best views not to be missed when in Cape Town, South Africa
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
- Views of Lions head and Table Mountain – taking the aerial cable car
- Cape Point- Africa’s most south western tip
- African penguins at Boulders Beach in Simonstown ( a 45 min drive from Cape Town)
- Bo-Kaap- the colourful Muslim neighbourhood in Cape Town. Be sure to taste cape malay cuisine while you visit here.
- An experience not to miss- paragliding off of Signal Hill.
- Thousands visit South Africa to experience the thrill of shark cage diving. The best place to do this is the town of Gaansbai, a three hour drive from Cape Town. My friend and I booked our excursion with The Great White Shark Diving Company and can assure you it was very safe and reliable.
Other notable sights worth seeing:
Kirstenbosch botanical gardens
Historical places to visit